View Single Post
Old 10-10-2010   #495
houstonspartan
Hall of Fame

Section: 324, row N, seats 3 and 4
Rep Power: 30074 houstonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTown2ATX View Post
Dude, WTF? Obama = moron and W = moron....they were both effing epic morons. You don't see that = blindness...

Back to football.....

I'm not at the point of firing Kubes, I can't lay it all at his feet. This team has always done the ole win one, lose one routine with an occasional winning streak (2005 being the exception as we only lost).

Really you could see this loss coming a mile away. Think about it...

Win big game in Washington....check
Lose big game to Dallas..........check
Win "bouncback" game in OAK..check
Lose follwoing game epically....check

So expect a win next week and the old "all is well" feeling from the FO to the coaches.

Inconsistency is the only thing consistent at reliant (with the exception of horrible secondary)
Amen. Both presidents have major issues.

Moving on, I agree with you. I had a really bad feeling the last couple of days about this game. We were a bit too fired up after Oakland. And, of course, we will now probably beat the hell out of KC.