View Single Post
Old 10-10-2010   #493
houstonspartan
Hall of Fame

Section: 324, row N, seats 3 and 4
Rep Power: 30005 houstonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckw5814 View Post
Dude, chill out. You are a bit too wound up. For the record, and then I want to stop with the political discussions period, I think Bush was a TERRIBLE president. I just don't think Obama has been any better, and this isn't the NSZ so I'm not going to go into the reasons why I don't think he has been any better.

Read my post again. I wasn't saying EVERYONE that supports Obama also supports Kubiak. That has nothing to do with it. I just find it uncanny how people continue to be able to make excuses for these two guys. It was an ANALOGY. That's it. No more, no less. And for the record, please don't tell me you are basing your opinions of Bush on the movie W, a good movie yes, but not exactly a historical documentary.

Now, go smoke a joint and chill the f out.
You started this. Not me. And, no, I am not basing my opinions about The Frat Boy on the movie W.

History is what it is.