View Single Post
Old 10-10-2010   #478
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
Fact: Kubiak and Co. have had FIVE drafts.

Fact: Every player on this team has been chosen by Kubiak and Co.

How many NFL coaches out there have had five drafts with their current team without making the playoffs? What's the average duration of an NFL career?
You're speaking as if we aren't going to make the play-offs this year. If that were the case, you're right, we need a change...... But to this point, Kubiak & crew has only had 4 shots at making the play-offs, they are on their fifth try now.

Personally, I'm devastated by what I saw today, what I saw vs the Cowboys, what I saw against the 'Skins, & even what I saw against the Colts. The one thing we thought we had, the passing game really isn't were it needs to be.

I believe that starts with our QB. He doesn't beat the blitz with any regularity. He doesn't extend plays. & he's throwing an awful lot of ducks, five games into the season.

I never thought we were supposed to be the Baltimore Ravens, or the NYJets. I understand we have problems on defense, but we knew that going in. I knew the defense was going to have to get better as the season went on.

Today's fiasco, in my mind, is hard to pin on the defense.... 33 points.. 400 yards of offense. I mean we got two turnovers & the offense did squat with them. In Dallas, we scored 6 points outside of garbage time. I believe we ran the ball so much against Indy, because we couldn't throw it.

If we can control the game on the offensive side of the ball, we can turn this thing around. With Kubiak as our HC, I feel comfortable that we can do that.

Why he hasn't grabbed the offense by the neck yet, I don't know.

But it's time.