View Single Post
Old 10-10-2010   #462
Texan4Ever
Hall of Fame

Section: My couch
Rep Power: 15877 Texan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

I would be suprised if we brought Cowher in as HC. Would he overhaul our defense in favor of a 3-4 or will he keep our current 2-3-1 alignment (we have no DBs and DTs to speak of with the exception of Pollard)?

As long as we make it to the playoffs, we're going to keep Kubiak. If not, well Shanny got the axe after an 8-8 season so I have no doubt Kubiak might be on the way out.

If we DO look for a HC and Cowher is not one of em', how about bringing in Jon gruden so he can yell at our guys and light the fire we need or Marty Schotenhemier and play some MARTY BALL!