View Single Post
Old 10-10-2010   #465
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 267781 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

I'm absolutely terrified that we might have seen the very best we're going to get from this incarnation of the team. That's the elephant in the room as far as I'm concerned. Seeing this team just flop out of their locker room and then roll over to get their tummy scratched by the Giants, after previously seeing that very same act out of them against the Cowboys really calls into question the idea that we're on the right track. That's what causes all the fan infighting we have and all the "You're not a REAL fan" bullshit. Nobody wants to believe that we are on the wrong road, doing the wrong things, or signing the wrong players but this core is in its 5th year and saying that it feels like we may have hit a plateau doesn't sound unreasonable.

That's what I'm most concerned about. The idea of starting another rebuilding cycle fills me with despair at this point. I need Kubiak to be the right guy and I haven't seen a lot on the field the past three weeks to make me believe he is. I want to believe this group of players and coaches has what it takes.