View Single Post
Old 10-10-2010   #463
BullNation4Life
Hall of Fame

Section: Living Room 77429
Rep Power: 33104 BullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brisco_County View Post
I'm just starting to believe that the Denver offense of "smaller and faster" O-linemen is no longer an every-situation solution, i.e. large, fast NFC East linemen. It works beautifully against most teams, but it's completely flattened against some elite teams. That's why it hasn't won a Superbowl since John Elway, and why Denver finally fired Shanahan after so many years.
I think that offense is more played out than the "WildCat"...

Ohhh, uh oh, it's FitzMagic....