View Single Post
Old 10-10-2010   #461
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Rep Power: 17967 Mr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fire Kubiak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekLee1 View Post
"Big name" coaches rarely work out. See: Jon Gruden in Tampa, Bill Parcells in Dallas, George Seifert in Carolina, Herm Edwards in Kansas City. I think paying Bill Cowher an absurd amount of money would likely be a mistake. Look at the coaches of your last few Super Bowl teams, and there are no "big names" except for Belichick. The only guy I'd rather have here than Kubiak right now is Tony Dungy, and I don't think he'll ever return to football.
Gruden only won a Super Bowl in Tampa.

Bill Parcells didn't work in Dallas? Did you see what he started with?

They're still living off of what he built there.
We b trippin with Nelly. Me and Mr Dancing With the Stars Warren Sapp.