View Single Post
Old 10-10-2010   #457
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 67576 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fire Kubiak

I like Kubiak but this is his group, his players and HIS COACHES he picked. I am not calling for his head right now, but I have never seen a team take so long to build.

Rate they are going ,by the time the defense gets in line, AJ will be nearing retirement.

very frustrating seeing the steelers,Patriots,Titans, etc etc.. plug and play players and coaches and they seem to not miss too much of a beat and here we sit 8 years later and we are still trying to get it going on both sides of the ball

My love for the Texans is like an abusive relationship. I try to love unconditionally but keep getting abused.