View Single Post
Old 10-10-2010   #450
DerekLee1
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1688 DerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fire Kubiak

I feel bad for Kubes. He's a really good coach and his players love playing for him. The lack of talent in the secondary is not his fault, and he's only able to play the cards he's dealt. He gets his team to 3-1, is unbeaten in the AFC, still on top of the division, and has you armchair journalists whining about firing him.

He's a good coach. Just be patient.