View Single Post
Old 10-10-2010   #432
TexCanada
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6655 TexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fire Kubiak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porky View Post
I think George Bush might be the better Bush for the job. Hell, I'll take Barbara Bush, or the burning bush. Just give me any Bush that can draw up a game plan that accentuates the effect of the good talent, and limits the effect of the bad/young talent. Right now, he gets a big Giant F on both counts.

That's two Giant (puns intended) eggs laid at home out of 3 played. Great teams never lay an egg at home, good teams lay one or two MAX. Great teams go undefeated at home. Good teams win 6-7. They basically cannot lose again at home if they expect to be that good team we all thought they were.
And we know Bush would invest heavily into the defense!