Thread: Giants Tailgate
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2010   #112
charterTexanfan
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 charterTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedcharterTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedcharterTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedcharterTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedcharterTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedcharterTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedcharterTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedcharterTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedcharterTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedcharterTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedcharterTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Giants Tailgate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
Blue Crew is located on the Platinum lot Tex. We are next to blue though if you have blue parking. I'm sure one of our more proficient members will post a map soon. IF not, we are located in the far left front corner of the platinum lot. HUGE group, you can't miss us!
I gave away some TEXJoy koozies in that area at the Texans/Dallas game. wish I had known.
charterTexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote