View Single Post
Old 10-09-2010   #22
Fred
All Pro

Rep Power: 21101 Fred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Please sell me ur tailgate passes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tailgate.Kidz View Post
I see what your saying. but really just looking to take family more than freinds. i can vouch for anyone i bring cause thier my responcibilty and i dont like, start, or take drama with me anywhere.
Yeah, no one should worry because the possible cancellation of their PSLs will be vouched for by someone whose self description is "young-n-reckles" and who can't get through 2 short sentences (or is it 3?) without at least 10 (I lost count of these also) spelling and/or grammatical errors. I don't know if "reckles" is like "Don Rickles" or "reckless" but neither one seems to point to a nice quiet tailgate experience in the season ticket holder's name.
Fred is offline   Reply With Quote