View Single Post
Old 10-09-2010   #20
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 85968 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Out of town Tailgaters for this Sunday in need of suggestions

Quote:
Originally Posted by jab9780 View Post
No we're just in town all week for an industry conference so we decided to get in a little early to catch the game.

I'm a Jets fan so I naturally hate the G-Men, my co-worker is a Ravens fan and not sure about the other guy, maybe a Redskins fan by default due to our proximity DC
Sounds like what I will be up to next week at the Jags/Titans MNF game. As a Houston fan I naturally hate the Titans so will have a pretty strong rooting interest. I thought since I will be close and there are plenty of tix I would go.

I lived in NY for some years and became a Giants fan up there. I also liked the Jets too. The Jets/Giants hatred is pretty much a one way street. Most Giants fans I know are indifferent to the Jets.

I personally hate when this game comes up every 4 years. I will be rooting for the Texans however this is not a good week for the Giants to lose. They picked up a little momentum last week and to turn around and lose the following week I think will seriously affect their season.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote