Thread: tailgate passes
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2010   #10
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 75432 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: tailgate passes

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanfan2002114 View Post
The guy that I was speaking to yesterday put me on hold and went and asked if someone blocked out their info on the ticket would it hinder that person getting into the lot and the parking lot manager said, No.

I was excited to hear that our information was on the tickets in hopes of ticket scalping would be hurt but nope!
There is a barcode they can scan so blocking out the name and account number isnt going to stop them from tracing the pass back to you.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote