Thread: Giants Tailgate
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2010   #78
Sway
Veteran

Rep Power: 182 Sway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Giants Tailgate

only challenge there is roasting and peeling the poblanos. I can't recall if they have the same clear outer skin that anaheim and hatch chiles have, but witht those, the worst part is getting rid of the outer skin after roasting. kinda time consuming, but they can be roasted the day before of course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvrhand View Post
I'm going to give this a whirl and see what I can do with it, haven't done a breakfast casserole before so might be interesting...

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/e...ipe/index.html

FYI, my boss is coming into town and will likely have a Giants Jersey on, so we can throw him on the grill if we run low on food..
Sway is offline   Reply With Quote