Thread: Giants Tailgate
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2010   #73
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Section: Bull Pen!
Rep Power: 17946 BIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Giants Tailgate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
Dannyboy!! You are definitely a member of the Blue Crew, and one of my TEXAN GRANDKIDS, so don't ever think you're not welcome, or can't bring whoever you want with you. We've been blessed to have you!!

This has been a very BAD week so far, so it's time for this OLD grandma to start thinking positive and get my football cap on!! I truly need my Texan family right now!! Wish it was Sunday!!

Still not sure about the menu though. Monkey bread for sure, maybe some kolaches for the early morning. Just can't come up with anything interesting yet. I'll keep working on it!
Thanks Gma! That means alot to me! Hopefully your week will get better and it will with all the great food we will have and a Big Win this Sunday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
As long as they don't have NY jerseys on
Thanks Ryan! No NY Jerseys all my friends live in Texas and are all Texans Fans!

Sig Courtesy of False Start
BIG TORO is offline   Reply With Quote