Thread: Giants Tailgate
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2010   #68
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Section: Bull Pen!
Rep Power: 17946 BIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Giants Tailgate

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxDavid View Post
Danny - you are Blue Crew too, man! That is what makes Blue Crew great. We don't have a membership fee or monthly dues, you don't have to sign up - you just show up! We've always been a welcoming bunch and always will. So bring your friends - look forward to seeing them & you come Sunday.
Thanks David, I know it's just I don't want to over step my boundaries and I have respect for you guys so I wanted to ask first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Bring 'em on Toro!!! Hell, if we accept you, we'll accept anyone!

J/K Bro! Friends of yours, are friends of ours. Of course they'd be welcomed!!
lol, Ha Ha thats what I was thinking since they had accepted you!

Thanks Bill!

Sig Courtesy of False Start
BIG TORO is offline   Reply With Quote