Thread: Giants Tailgate
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2010   #63
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Rep Power: 1257 TxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Giants Tailgate

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG TORO View Post
*BIG QUESTION*

I have five friends coming from out of town to this game, they have tickets in section 118. They have never tailgated and wanted to know if they could join in on the fun and enjoy the the tailgating atomosphere. I told them that it was not my tailgate and that I would ask everyone in Blue Crew on Texans Talk because there have been alot of problems with tailgating recently and I do not want to overstep my bounderies.

They are only coming for this game and I can vouch for these guys. They are not trouble makers and are always respectfull. My friends would bring there own beverages, extra food to share with everyone, and also contribute to the 50/50. I know 5 strangers can feel like an invasion, and thats why I wanted to clear it with all of you guys. If it is ok please let me know, if you think it might be a problem (I understand) send me a pm, and I will keep it confidential.

Thanks Blue Crew!
BIG TORO (Danny)
Danny - you are Blue Crew too, man! That is what makes Blue Crew great. We don't have a membership fee or monthly dues, you don't have to sign up - you just show up! We've always been a welcoming bunch and always will. So bring your friends - look forward to seeing them & you come Sunday.
TxDavid is offline   Reply With Quote