Thread: Giants Tailgate
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2010   #49
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Section: 135J 5-8
Rep Power: 12478 silvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to silvrhand Send a message via MSN to silvrhand Send a message via Yahoo to silvrhand
Default Re: Giants Tailgate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
I'm all about the commas, you know what I mean, I love commas, I'm the master of the run on sentence, you feel me, I love commas........... D'oh, did you mean would I be in another coma?? No sir!! I had my 25 year class reunion the night before.. I didn't even get home until 5:30 Sunday morning and missed my 6:30 ride to Blue Crew.....Yellow cab didn't drop me off at Reliant until what? 9(ish) When you met me, I was..... well, "a sleep at the wheel", if you will....... This Sunday, I'll be fine!

Sort of!
Yes I do use way too many commas! I try to post from work that's really not a good idea as the ADD kicks in! :\

silvrhand is offline   Reply With Quote