Thread: tailgate passes
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2010   #3
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 5549 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: tailgate passes

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardiactgaters View Post
just wanted to say got my tickets today
also
FOR THOSE SEASON TICKET HOLDERS WHO BOUGHT EXTRA TAILGATE PASSES TO SELL HERE ON CL OR EBAY TO STRANGERS TO MAKE A QUICK BUCK MAY WANT TO THINK TWICE ABOUT IT YOUR ACCOUNT # AND NAME IS PRINTED ON THE TICKET YOU MAY BE REPRIMAND FOR THESE PEOPLES ACTIONS WHEN THERE !! JUST A WARNING
Excellent.. I was wondering what the measures were going to be to show who they belonged to.. I hate to say this, bit I hope someone gets stupid and gets tossed out and then the ticket holder loses the rights to them..Yeah, I know that makes me an ass, but it is how I feel... IMHO !
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote