Thread: Giants Tailgate
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2010   #42
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 124794 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Giants Tailgate

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvrhand View Post
Bill are you gonna be in a comma again *GRIN*

I'm all about the commas, you know what I mean, I love commas, I'm the master of the run on sentence, you feel me, I love commas........... D'oh, did you mean would I be in another coma?? No sir!! I had my 25 year class reunion the night before.. I didn't even get home until 5:30 Sunday morning and missed my 6:30 ride to Blue Crew.....Yellow cab didn't drop me off at Reliant until what? 9(ish) When you met me, I was..... well, "a sleep at the wheel", if you will....... This Sunday, I'll be fine!

Sort of!