View Single Post
Old 10-05-2010   #17
Tailgate.Kidz
insert here

Rep Power: 16 Tailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of Famer
Default Re: Please sell me ur tailgate passes

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanmojo.com View Post
I hate to tell you this but your tailgate is exactly the type of tailgate the Texans are trying to put the breaks on. I am not saying that you or your crew caused any issues here at all...its just that the Texans have basically said "enough is enough".

My suggestion is you buy tickets to the game. Its your only sure fire way into the lots. Its a shame you bought that new bus...but if you get tix next year you should get some good use out of it.

Good luck!
Thanks for calling me out. lol... ya it is unfortunate that the policy is towards me but all i am trying to do is work with it like every other true fan that cant afford tix right now. It will weed out the people that just go to party and dnt care about the team.

Im always looking for tickets to games though.