View Single Post
Old 10-05-2010   #15
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Section: The Nosebleeds
Rep Power: 3019 texanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Please sell me ur tailgate passes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tailgate.Kidz View Post
No sir. I wasnt able to get season tix for this year cause i was stationed in cali and didnt make move back in time for the payment plans. i will next season though.
I hate to tell you this but your tailgate is exactly the type of tailgate the Texans are trying to put the breaks on. I am not saying that you or your crew caused any issues here at all...its just that the Texans have basically said "enough is enough".

My suggestion is you buy tickets to the game. Its your only sure fire way into the lots. Its a shame you bought that new bus...but if you get tix next year you should get some good use out of it.

Good luck!
texanmojo is offline   Reply With Quote