View Single Post
Old 10-05-2010   #14
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 90792 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Please sell me ur tailgate passes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tailgate.Kidz View Post
from what im told, my short bus only takes up one spot so only one pass is needed
Yuou may want to check with the Texans directly. Their policy cleary state that buses require 2 or more passes.

Quote:
RV’s, buses, and oversized vehicles will need to pre-purchase a minimum of two parking spots and need to park in the designated RV areas in each lot.
If you plan to extend sides or set chairs outside of your RV or Bus you will need parking hangtags in addition to the ones for the space that will be used by you vehicle.
While I agree your short bus should only require 1, with the new policy they might be sticklers about the letter of the rules.

I recommend you send an e-mail with pics of your short bus to ted.dickerson@houstontexans.com

Ted is the Manager of traffic and parking services.