View Single Post
Old 10-05-2010   #9
Bulluck53
All Pro

Rep Power: 1627 Bulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: CJ throwin' VY under the bus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
But he could only count to 7 last year...
HAHA

I think this is more of a shot at Heimerdinger and the playcalling. Even last year he had the offense more open, not sure why that has changed. I doubt CJ has any beef with Vince.

I also think CJ is dead tired right now, he's been run into a wall to no avail the last three weeks. The line hasn't played well, but thats because they've had to block 2-3 more guys than they are able. It's a mess right now.
Bulluck53 is offline   Reply With Quote