View Single Post
Old 10-05-2010   #26
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 80847 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Stay classy Titans...stay classy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulluck53 View Post
Im trying to figure out what he was reacting to myself. I do find it funny, though. Screw refs, a Titan got called for another bs roughing the passer for a low hit... I hate that rule.
BS or not, you seriously can't want your coaches flipping the bird to refs on the sidelines. Nothing positive or good is going to come out of that.

When this was our team they used to really irritate me with stuff like this. It's just an unnecessary distraction. Jerry Glanville and his stunts and Buddy Ryan punching out Kevin Gilbride the week before the playoffs, etc.

Of course the ultimate classless act is having your owner flipping off opposing fans.

The Oilers were always real good at accumulating talent but I always thought the lack of professionalism always held them back from reaching their potential. That starts from the top and nothing has changed there except the city and nickname.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote