View Single Post
Old 10-03-2010   #62
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 45767 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TexansTalk Pick'em

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
So it's obvious I don't know what I'm talking about. The only people who know less than me, are pbatt488, Texanmojo, kiwitexan, & Dwade.

Kudos to the top ten,
HoustonTexans4life
2slick4u
SenorStan
Axman40
Gwalia
Roadtrip635
Brakos
Audrey Lynn??
Redzone

show up next week guys, I've got some rep for the top 10 after the first Qtr of the season is over.
Ok... I went 6-7 so far this week, making my overall record 32-29. How am I to guess Jacksonville hits a 59 yarder to beat the Colts, Cleveland finally gets a win over the Bengals, or anybody was going to win the Seattle/St Louis game?

Games I was wrong:

Baltimore @ Pittsburgh
Seattle @ St Louis
Indy @ Jacksonville
Denver @ Tennessee
Washington @ Philadelphia
Cincinnati @ Cleveland
Chicago @ New York
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote