View Single Post
Old 10-01-2010   #9
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 208658 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: Etiquette for Proposing/Declining Trades

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
Yeah, I hate that. I always wish someone would give some kind of response as to why they won't do it or make a counter offer of some sort to see if an agreement can be made. I've always learned that certain people simply will never trade at all unless you're giving them a complete steal that is no way fair at all.
Yeah, but even that is OK if they'd just click NO. The utter silence and complete lack of any response just pisses me off.