View Single Post
Old 10-01-2010   #8
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87675 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Etiquette for Proposing/Declining Trades

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
What is the etiquette in your league for proposing and/or declining trades? It seems like every year I am in a couple leagues where people don't trade and don't even respond to trade requests.

On the rare occasion that I get a trade request, I respond back with an e-mail or at least jot down a comment or two in the comments field if I decline it. I just think it's rude to not even reply. "No" is a perfectly acceptable answer ... complete and utter silence is not, IMO. Thoughts?
Yeah, I hate that. I always wish someone would give some kind of response as to why they won't do it or make a counter offer of some sort to see if an agreement can be made. I've always learned that certain people simply will never trade at all unless you're giving them a complete steal that is no way fair at all.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote