View Single Post
Old 10-01-2010   #40
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 198627 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Black Andre Johnson Jersey

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
C'mon now... you're hating on a guy who has never worn anything but overpriced Texans crap. So my jersey's blue. My bad, brah.

Anybody who wears lime anything should have the salmon knocked out of them, Texans game or not.
I wore lime jello one time but she made me promise I'd never tell anyone that story. I sort of like lime....