View Single Post
Old 10-01-2010   #1
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 207979 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Etiquette for Proposing/Declining Trades

What is the etiquette in your league for proposing and/or declining trades? It seems like every year I am in a couple leagues where people don't trade and don't even respond to trade requests.

On the rare occasion that I get a trade request, I respond back with an e-mail or at least jot down a comment or two in the comments field if I decline it. I just think it's rude to not even reply. "No" is a perfectly acceptable answer ... complete and utter silence is not, IMO. Thoughts?