View Single Post
Old 09-30-2010   #33
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 5549 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Black Andre Johnson Jersey

As for Pink... it is only a color.. and I bought the new Pink hat for the Breast Cancer Awareness game for the Giants game and will wear that.. Now that being said, it's a color.. Shoot, those awful camo jerseys they have out now are fugly, but if someone wants to spend the money on them if they like it, go for it...If you like the black, again, do what makes ya happy...You want a pink jersey, knock yourself out !! Blue on white day, Red on blue day.. ehhh, whatever makes ya happy !!!
Me, I do what I do and not for others approval or opinion !!
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote