View Single Post
Old 09-30-2010   #31
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Black Andre Johnson Jersey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
While I may not agree, I will certainly not tell you you are wrong.

I'm a proponent of white outs (or I guess red outs) when done properly, but I understand your desire to wear the jerseys your hard earned money paid for.
I also LOVE it when done right. Problm is... the only time it's done properly is when the Texans give away shirts or towels. It's on them since they're the ones who are setting it up.