View Single Post
Old 09-30-2010   #27
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 63721 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Black Andre Johnson Jersey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
I bet you have a white T shirt and red T shirt, they don't even have to say Texans, it is for the white out/red out effect! (others will disagree)
I do. You saying you'd rather I represent the Texans in a wife beater? Seriously, no. The reason why is because the jerseys are heavy and somewhat uncomfortable so I only wear them 20 days a year. I'm hoping to be forced into wearig them 3 to 4 more times at the end of the year.

Battle red day, steel blue and liberty white are purely marketing ploys because they know there are many people are like me. We've got to wear our jerseys on gamedays. Believe me... we've got our sights set on purchasing every color but until then... it's always going to be blue for me, white for my wife, and red for my boy. We have all the colors, just not at the same time. Bullshit if i park our expensive jerseys so we can coordinate colors at the Texans will. They're getting worn on gamedays.