View Single Post
Old 09-30-2010   #122
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 198627 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Site Donation FYI

Quote:
Originally Posted by cc_me View Post
The owner runs all his own stuff, And advertising dollars dried up considerably. See, the Raider Nation is world wide. Our fans aren't at all in any one geographical area so there isn't any local advertisers. Anyway some thing will happen. That I know. Btw, winning cures EVERYTHING. I hope we find a cure soon ;-)
You could send us a 2nd round draft choice for Steve Slaton and have folks advertise on the football. As he fumbles it and it rolls around the field with millions of people reading the advertising, that could bring you all sorts of income. BTW, thanks in advance for the draft pick.