Thread: Trade advice
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2010   #56
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Trade advice

A guy in my league wants a QB and is willing to trade an RB. I have Rivers and Matt Ryan. I was thinking about offerring up Ryan. It makes me a little nervous about injury and his bye week (week 10).

Anywho, here's his RB's

Tolbert
Tomlinson
R. Brown
Portis
P. Hillis
P. Thomas

Would you offer the trade? I don't think he'll let go of Thomas, especially with Bush sidelined. So was thinking about trying to get Ronnie Brown. Maybe even Hillis, but I don't know much about him.

Thoughts?