View Single Post
Old 09-30-2010   #121
cc_me
Veteran

Rep Power: 52 cc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Site Donation FYI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
Are you on shared hosting? The only way to run a smooth board is run your own box. However without donations it is a big ticket to shell out each month. Do you do advertising or anything else to help with costs?
The owner runs all his own stuff, And advertising dollars dried up considerably. See, the Raider Nation is world wide. Our fans aren't at all in any one geographical area so there isn't any local advertisers. Anyway some thing will happen. That I know. Btw, winning cures EVERYTHING. I hope we find a cure soon ;-)