View Single Post
Old 09-29-2010   #9
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 64918 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Black Andre Johnson Jersey

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
I've seen them and wondered why anyone would want a black jersery. They're HOT for one reason, and black is not one of our colors. Just wondering.
They look awesome. Oakland and Texas Tech are two of my favorite teams because of the black.

They are available at the stadium. I saw them for sale at several vendor spots during the Colts game.