View Single Post
Old 09-29-2010   #51
Grams 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 18579 Grams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Yahoo League - have some openings

To those of you in this league, Brakos has disappeared and had not made any adjustments to his team. Don't think he has logged on since he joined. I have PM'd him and have gotten no response.

I do not feel it to be fair for a team that is active to lose a game to a team that is not active in anyway. He has lost the first 3 games. In the off chance that his players who are on suspension at the moment, comes back and plays lights out, I will bench all his players.

These players will NOT be released. There will be no trades for any of his players. The team that plays him will get a win.

I posted this on the League message boards. If any of you have any problems with this let me know. I plan on locking his team Sat am.

And don't foget, bye weeks are here, make sure you check your rosters.