View Single Post
Old 09-29-2010   #120
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 35326 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO
Default Re: Bulk Jersey Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tailgate.Kidz View Post
can someone post a pic of their actual jersey???
Quote:
Originally Posted by HTown2ATX View Post
Hey just saw this thread for 1st time.

Anyone who has gotten one can you attest to the quality/ they look legit?

Is this still ongoing cause if so I may be down.....
Check post #3 in this thread for pics. I recieved mine from Element yesterday (met up with him). Looks like good quality / stitching and feels like a little heavier material than the screen print jerseys (though the weight difference may be from the stitched on letters and numbers).

The only thing I noticed was the TEXANS on the front didn't have those angled edges on the side of the letters like the authentic... but for the price, I ain't expecting perfection and it's much better than the screen print jerseys out there for twice as much. Walking by someone at a tailgate / game / public - you ain't gonna notice the little things.

I like it enough that if this bulk order happens again, I'd be in again.
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote