View Single Post
Old 09-29-2010   #17
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 5549 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Yesterdays disaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
I started a thread with contact info for those of you who need to vent some more about parking.

Ted.Dickerson@houstontexans.com Parking manager. Just thought I would post it here also. BLAST the guy with e-mails!!! It's his job to take care of this crap.

BTW: A good friend just told me there was a fight in the red lot that sent some fans to the hospital. Gang fight, and a bad one. Apparently Texan fans involved.
I am sure he has been overloaded with emails regarding this very problem. He normally has always responded to me the same day I have emailed him.. Not this time. I am sure he will get around to responding, but when this sort of fiasco happened, and it was not planned very well... he's got to decide how its going to not happen again before he can tell us.. Ted is a good guy and he does take his job seriously..If you emailed him, you will get an answer soon. But if you have not, please still do it..Not sure what will come of this, but it is us season ticket holders with parking that has to make sure it does not get like that again..It just cannot.
As like what was mentioned, the gate people do not care.. but rest assured, every account # is on every pass, so if they decide to look, they will see who made multiple copies and they will be dealt with.. hopefully.
So please email Ted if you have not done so if it effected you directly or indirectly, as even if you think it didn't, I would bet it did.
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote