View Single Post
Old 09-28-2010   #4
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 102753 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew Lost & Found

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxDavid View Post
Many of the regulars kniow this, but it bears reapeating since we have quite a few new faces this year....

Those of you that forget your grilling utensils, condiments, etc - I pick them up if they are left on the grill when I load up. I'm usually one of the last to leave, and this time I aquired some additional utensils as well as two chairs that were left behind.

I always bring back the sauces, spices, utensils, etc so come see me next game or PM me to arrange to get it back. I already know the owner of the chairs.
I would do the same, but there are times where I can't even find myself!