View Single Post
Old 09-28-2010   #12
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Yesterdays disaster

I started a thread with contact info for those of you who need to vent some more about parking.

Ted.Dickerson@houstontexans.com Parking manager. Just thought I would post it here also. BLAST the guy with e-mails!!! It's his job to take care of this crap.

BTW: A good friend just told me there was a fight in the red lot that sent some fans to the hospital. Gang fight, and a bad one. Apparently Texan fans involved.
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote