View Single Post
Old 09-28-2010   #34
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10969 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What do you think of my draft?

So I have Steven Jackson as one of my RBs and Ricky Williams as the back up. I'm nervous that Steven Jackson will not play this week. If that's the case Ricky would have to run for him and I don't know for how long. Ricky fumbles alot lately. On my leagues waiver wire is Ben Jarvis Green Ellis. I can also get rid of my 2nd team defense which is the Texans. Should I pull that trigger or try and go with John Kuhn from Green Bay?
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote