View Single Post
Old 09-28-2010   #6
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 127410 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texas Stadium Prank

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seņor Stan View Post
Having just moved to Houston, I have been surprised by the number of local Cowboy fans. I have several of them at work and we have gotten into more than one good natured smack talking session.

Here's the scenario...

I went to Irving on business on Monday and Tuesday of this week. I drove by the rubble of Texas Stadium and took a picture of it with my Blackberry. When I got back to the office in Houston, I printed out the picture along with a nice little fact sheet about the history of the Stadium etc. I then proceeded to go into the back parking lot and picked up several chunks of concrete.

I put the pictures along with the concrete chunks from our parking lot on their desks. They are now thoroughly convinced they are the proud owners of a "piece of Cowboy history"

I
That's AWESOMENESS!!! Majorly repped!