View Single Post
Old 09-28-2010   #10
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Yesterdays disaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobie View Post
Platinum, you dodged a bullet there !!
Hobie. Every Spring I question my sanity for paying what I do for platinum. Every GAMEDAY I thank the football gawds above that I did. I'm not gloating, I'm just relieved I don't have to put up with the headaches you all are having to deal with.

I have a friend who has changed lots three times, and still grips about the problems they have on gameday. She is in yellow now. I think they are allowing more and more people to tailgate that DON'T have tickets also, so a lot of people are walking in with their tailgating stuff, I saw them do that at the Colts game, so it wasn't just the Cowboy game. It's a mess, and I will support you guys/gals by sending an e-mail.

I left the game early Sunday simply because I was having a miserable time. Not because we were losing to Dallas, but because I was disgusted with the fans, mostly Texan fans. It was utter chaos out there with so many Dallas fans celebrating on the lot. The only cops I saw were at the crossover, NONE anywhere else. I simply tucked my head, played my old lady role, and prayed to God above I would get to my car without getting knocked down or assaulted. Hopefully, it will get better. Thank God above we only play Dallas at home every 8 yrs.
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote