View Single Post
Old 09-27-2010   #8
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 5549 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Yesterdays disaster

Well at the Orange lot, we were there ahead of time to be there when they first opened. Well about 45 minutes prior they were allowing people to walk in with chairs, canopies and coolers. Now you cannot save spots, but when you walk in with that stuff, and just stand at the area you want to be, you are not saving, but when you see cars come in, you pop it up and bam, you are set up. I asked the parking supervisor at the gate and she said for todays game they are allowing people to walk in early as they are expecting a larger than usual crowd.. WTF !! So drivers were getting hosed. Anyway, I sent an email to the texans telling then that it was a cluster F'K and hope to hear back from them. Policy isn't something you change from game to game I told them.
Please email them and let them know your thoughts on this.. in order for changes to be made, you all need to voice your opinion.. Several others who tailgate around me did just that this morning as well.. It was from what I have been reading, a serious cluster F'K in all lots.. Platinum, you dodged a bullet there !!
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote