View Single Post
Old 09-27-2010   #23
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fantasy Football Disagreement

If this guy is really one of your best friends then you should approach him as such.

There is no need for any more e-mails. This is a problem between two close friends. Leave everyone else out of this and you two settle it. Both of you guys were a little wrong, but ot sounds like he has something else going on in his life and that invasion of privacy set him off. You said he was acting fine the next day and then he went off...Maybe he is jealous of something you have...Maybe he is facing financial problems that he hasn't told you about....Maybe his teams lack of success just pisses him off...I can only speculate...

If I were you I'd just call him up and be honest...Tell him everything you've said here...Don't hold back...If you don't feel like you owe him anything tell him that...Tell him he's being a pucee...Tell him that you are sorry, but that he is taking it over board...

And then at the end of it, if y'all have to fight, then just fight. Probably be a good thing for both of you.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote