View Single Post
Old 09-27-2010   #25
TheCD
All Pro

Rep Power: 1036 TheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The fantasy football "bum" thread

My team is actually doing pretty well right now. A little luck against the right oponents and I'm about to be 3-0

QB: Peyton Manning
RB1: Lesean McCoy
RB2: Deangelo Williams (this guy is killing me)
WR1: Desean Jackson
WR2: Chad Ochocinco (One great game and two stinkers)
WR3: Kevin Walter
TE: Owen Daniels (Guy's not producing worth jack)
K: Neil Rackers (Rocking the stats)
DF: GB

My philosophy differs from most, in that I always draft a QB first (Peyton or Brady usually). There are quality backs to be had, but consistently getting 25 points a game out of your QB makes it easier if your team is littered with duds. I actually rode to the championship with Tom Brady and Randy Moss (don't ask me how I got so lucky) and practically no one else the year they went insane on the NFL.
TheCD is offline   Reply With Quote