View Single Post
Old 09-27-2010   #23
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6163 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The fantasy football "bum" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
yeah good clean fun if you like getting needles shoved in your eyeballs every time you pull up his numbers. I've been lucky so far to win more than i've lost in the league that i have him in, but if i don't at least place, i'm holding him personally responsible. At least my other guy is slowly getting untracked (ray rice), Stewart is just...At this point i'm just happy it's one of my lesser money leagues (35.00) and not my big money ones.
I have Turner and Gore. J Stew was my 3rd, but Ive been using recievers for a while, cause he blows alot.